The next segment of Youth & Family Services Parenting Series, “Becoming a Love and Logic Parent” will begin May 1.
Some topics that Love and Logic Parenting Courses will cover are:
- Feeling more confident as a parent
- Having more fun parenting
- Feeling more relaxed at the end of the day
Learn the answers to questions such as:
- How do I get my child out of bed in time for school?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public?
- How can I stop my children from bickering?
- How can I get my teenager home on time?
- How can I get the kids to help out with the chores?
- How do I get him to eat his dinner?
Cost is $76 or $95 per couple. Scholarships and sliding fee available.
Classes are every Tuesday from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. in the Counseling Center 202 East Adams. Please call Burke Eilers at 342-4789 for more information..