Family Child Care Nutrition
Youth & Family Services has sponsored the Child and Adult Care Food Program since 1984. The CACFP is a program of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The program offers support to family and group family child care providers by reimbursing them for serving healthy meals and snacks, and providing assistance in meal planning, meal preparation, nutrition, and child development.
Effective July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018
|Meal||Tier 1||Tier 2|
• Financial reimbursement for meals and snacks served to childcare children ages 12 and under.
• Training opportunities and workshops that can help you meet registration/licensing requirements and learn more about nutrition for your own family, as well as network with other providers.
• Access to YFS Nutri-Library where you may check out nutrition books and activities.
• Home visits from staff members who provide program and nutrition information, as well as support.
• Monthly newsletters to keep you updated on program changes, activities, child development tips, recipes, and business-building tips.No Charge for any of the above services